Oct 1, 2019
In this episode, I talk with Pamela Slim of K'é Main Street
Learning Lab and pamelaslim.com about all the ways all of us
already has what we need to succeed in business along with some
practical ways to continue growing and learning as an
- How she unexpectedly gained all the skills she needed to become
an entrepreneur while working her corporate job
- The power of building connections with your local
- How to quit your office job with no plan and instantly make
more money (Just Kidding!)
- The qualities every successful entrepreneur needs to
- The question you can ask your trusted network to find out your
own hidden strengths.
- The peace (and time!) that comes when clear, repeatable
processes are in place.
- Her tested formula for how entrepreneurs can move through the
messiest parts of their business.
I'm so thrilled to be able to share Pam's wisdom with you...it
didn't feel right to keep her to myself. :)